Hearty welcome to my blogspot website
Hi guys,
This is Anant Vijay,the director and teacher of S.D.C.C, a coaching institute in Bhagalpur district.Iam also a motivational speaker and business trainer at S.D.C.C. and presently providing my students the basics of digital marketing.I am going to provide the tutorials and basics of digital marketing for free for everyone on my YouTube Channel ''Techmob7""The link of the channel is here๐๐๐๐๐. http://www.youtube.com/c/SDCTC ๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐๐ค๐ค๐ค
Here's little about me.....................................................................................
I belong to a family who always depend on agriculture.I completed my I.Sc. in 2018 and then I went to TMBU University to complete my graduation (English Honours).I have started my own institution (S.D.C.C.),started my own book business,LED Bulb production at home with my a single partner,making my own home made daily usable things,searching talents to improve and develope their talent into profession.Iam always ready to help the needy one,if you want to do business or learning how to start your own one then subscribe my YouTube channel and go in the about section of the channel.
A little request to my beloved readers,please subscribe our YouTube channel and have a first step towards the beautiful India.The link is below๐๐๐๐
http://www.youtube.com/c/SDCTC
This is Anant Vijay,the director and teacher of S.D.C.C, a coaching institute in Bhagalpur district.Iam also a motivational speaker and business trainer at S.D.C.C. and presently providing my students the basics of digital marketing.I am going to provide the tutorials and basics of digital marketing for free for everyone on my YouTube Channel ''Techmob7""The link of the channel is here๐๐๐๐๐. http://www.youtube.com/c/SDCTC ๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐๐ค๐ค๐ค
What skills we provide free of cost :
We try our level best to make understand our students that what is education,what is the purpose of education,why learning is important,how to use our knowledge to earn money,finding new ways of making money,how to stay motivated,how to start business from home and spread it all over the world.Every thing under a single shelter.
Here's little about me.....................................................................................What is our ambition :
If you really intrested in helping yourself and other needy students or persons then you can contact my WhatsApp number 7667411211.Let's bring changes to our life so that India can be called a developers country.Don't fear what problem comes,only trust yourself and do a little change in your life,face the problems because where there a problem there must be a hidden business or secret of live.Thank you very much for reading my first ever blog post.Have a nice day and bright future.A little request to my beloved readers,please subscribe our YouTube channel and have a first step towards the beautiful India.The link is below๐๐๐๐
http://www.youtube.com/c/SDCTC
Nice
ReplyDelete